Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!

My goodness, what a crazy few days it has been. I shall recount briefly. But first, some pictures of a little of My personal time. These are here because I've been foraying into mixing My BDSM with photography. As most of you know, I love taking pictures of stuff, and am a fan of crazy effects. But every now and then, I get a really good picture. These are the ones I strive for. I like for moments to be commemorated with an epic image, and so I'm always trying. And I got a few right here.

First, a picture of the very awesome room I taught a waterboarding in a couple of days ago.


If you look closely, you can even see the handsome young soldier, strapped down to the table and awaiting torture. But I digress. I mostly wanted to squeal in delight at how awesome this photograph came out. Next up is another very cool shot I got from play with an awesome puppy, Wolfy.


I generally have been having My share of kinky fun! The year culminated in a few awesome points. I showed at a great kinky New Year's party with Wolfy as My guest. It was his first major BDSM event, and I agreed to take him to it and be a provisional handler for the evening. Now, as most of you know, I do not get into petplay at all. This is due to the fact that, coming into kink and BDSM from the gay community, there is an extreme sexualization of it that is very uncomfortable for Me. I can appreciate having a pet. But it it difficult for Me to enter a mindset of fully treating someone as a pet, while still appreciating the fact that they may be physically attractive. In short, I can't think "I have a hot dog!" You're either a dog, or you're hot. However, Wolfy approaches his inner pet from a completely psychological point of view, completely disregarding the aspects of it that make Me so uncomfortable. We have extremely similar viewpoints regarding sex and BDSM, and completely incompatible sexual dynamic while retaining good D/s, so I thought it would be a fantastic way to explore pet play. So we agreed to mild D/s, and attended the party together. We even got a couple of photos!



The formatting of this blogging service really is shit. Dammit. Anyway, face was blurred to protect his privacy, upon request.

Later on, I got into a performance with Leggatt which culminated in twelve needles holding twelve sparklers, surrounding the new year, which I carved with a knife. The little feather trio (also needled in) didn't remain in place exactly how I wanted it, but still looked bitching. 

Ladies and gentlemen, New Year's Eve, Sir Brian Style:


I wrapped 2012 up with a bang (or maybe a few minor stab wounds and some flames), and I am sure that 2013 holds lots of new surprises in store for Me! And it holds surprises for you, dear reader and visitor, including the opening of My Clips4Sale store, some YouTube videos, and an educational series I'm concepting at the moment. And as always, new photos!

I hope you all had a wonderful time as well, and I wish everyone out there a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment