Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hectic Hellweek Brings Updates!

It has been a bit of a hellweek in My personal life, but things are working out, and I can get back to more or less a regular schedule. I have put up a few new pictures on My DeviantART account, My most recent favorite being this one of My friend Harlot:


I also spent a day last week chatting and playing with Leggatt. We managed to go through a few firsts with him, and we had a wonderful time. Here's a great shot of him as a sexy mummy.


I'm probably going to keep the shots I got of him getting suspended and later tortured and lynched to Myself. Hell, if I put everything up here, then there's no mystery anymore! I already think I am quite candid and generous with My time to make sure My readers and fans are kept informed.

I'll soon be posting some clips and videos up on My YouTube channel to prepare for the opening of My Clips4Sale store, which I assure you will be filled with some very hot stuff! I've been meeting with a couple of people who are also interested in doing some professional shoots, both photo and video, so things are definitely stepping up a bit!

My most exciting news and update is that I am now a performer at Asylum 13, Delaware's only 21+ kinky alternative dance party! I will be at Mojo 13 (1706 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE 19809) every Thursday doing rope suspensions and other visual kinkiness all evening. In fact, if you look at My aforementioned YouTube channel, you can see a video called "Shibari Aerial Dancing Rig" which was the very first time I attended the event, sometime in late May 2012. This event is only 20 minutes away from Philadelphia, and is a great way to come out and listen to some awesome industrial and metal music among a great kink-friendly crowd. The night is focused on fun and dance, so perfect for those who are curious about kink, but not ready to go to a full blown play party. And although I'm rigging all night, it's also a good place to come chat!

While I'm on the subject of play parties, I will be attending the Aviary tonight. As usual, I will be dungeon monitoring for a portion of the evening, and spending the rest of it socializing and beating people. My time will be limited for the evening though, as I already have plans of evil with a couple of boys, but I always take the time to have a chat with respectful visitors. Come out and get a spanking!

This week has been busy with a lot I didn't share here, both personal and kinky. I will likely be on the computer all day tomorrow Sunday completely updating all of My social networks and giving My own website a massive update. I will not be taking any out-calls.

Next week is Valentine's Day! I will be at Asylum 13 all evening for the Heartbroken Hellentine Kinkster's Ball! Be sure to come down, as the kick-ass band Hanzel und Gretyl will be there, and it is sure to be a wicked fun time! However, we can't all be metalhead kinksters, so if you find that you are not going to be attending, but still want Me to feel your love, you can always get Me a little V-Day trinket that will make Me smile!

Straight and bisexual male readers will enjoy the following awesome piece about boot worship posted by the wonderful Boots LS. It gives great insight packaged in a sexy true story. Ladies and gentlemen... A Boot-Licking Psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment