Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Asylum 13, Aviary, and Progress on Pr0n!

All is quiet. Well, not really, but I am already way to talky. So I'll attempt to keep this post shorter than the unabridged version of Moby Dick.

Asylum 13, as usual, an absolute delight. Here are some recent pictures as well as a new video on YouTube that I can't be bothered to embed:

 
On left, getting some drinks into the birthday girl. On right, upside down flying with Arwen.

Katts is a sexy pony... who wants to see him get beaten?

Speaking of YouTube, have you seen My account lately? You might have missed the recent additions to it of a short clip of My brand being done as well as another shortie of Me goofing off while cleaning dildos and buttplugs. I am trying to dispel this nasty rumor that I don't have a sense of humor. I do have a sense of humor, it just tends to be at the expense of others.

        xHamster has finally approved Me as a content producer, so please update your bookmarks from My old xTube account to this new xHamster account, which I will be filling in these next few days. I have also update most of the website to reflect both My new video sites. Any other Studio wanting to do a banner exchange can do so by e-mailing Me their banner and taking one off My site. If you'd rather the banner link feature primarily My Studio as opposed to My general site, just save this one instead (be sure to save the full sized version):


So all the stuff I have been stressing about has been slowly coming together. Perhaps I need not be so impatient. You know what I need? I back massage and a proper drink. Any takers? I've been a busy recluse, perhaps I will go to the Bike Stop a couple of times this week.

Recently, I have come across exceptional service. For example, I had a wondrous time at the Aviary last Saturday with Jynx. I had known and played with him before, but it's only lately that I've taken particular interest. I find him to be quite the adept when it comes to service, and I was quite glad to have him with Me for the evening. He keeps a smile on My face. As one can see by this picture, we had a pretty intense scene together involving claws, cups, and a variety of corporal implements.

As usual, I have to remind some people that the s-types I play on a personal level with all have a strong masochistic streak, and a high tolerance for what I can dish out. Clearly I have a lower range I can play in, and I don't expect newcomers or non-masochists to be able to handle this type of play. But you are reading My blog, which is about My day-to-day life and play. I don't always pull out a camera in session, so a lot of what you will see here includes some of My more intense personal scenes. If you find that My is play batshit insane, you can opt for something a little less "shocking." I am not particularly extreme.

        In fact, I had what one would consider a much tamer scene the very next night with a good friend, Echo of Echo's Fire. We had a great time with some bondage, breath control, light knife play, and wax. I took an incidental picture or two, and since he's quite a lovely-bodied boy, I figure I'd share. Pretty things should be displayed, Methinks. I just have a strange concept of them sometimes! And so I leave you with a pic of this pretty thing, and I think we can both agree on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment