Tuesday, June 4, 2013

So much to do... but so many results!

So I have been absent... but for good reason! Let's get to it, shall we?

Carnaval Décadent, My Clips4Sale Studio, is officially open for regular credit card payments. Also, thanks to the wonderful Mistress Gwen Menace, I will be updating much more frequently, as we seem to have a good deal of fun with a camera when we are together.

My xHamster account has been updated to a producer account, as I mentioned before, and most of My preview videos for My Studio have been uploaded and approved onto it. Here are a couple of them, for your visual enjoyment. Like what you see? Then go see the full thing at My Studio!





There's a few more videos there, so be sure to add My page to your favorites! Also, since I do play with both men and women alike, there will also be videos featuring lovely buxom beauties, such as Gwen Menace herself, who you can see in a hot tickle video (previewed below):



Isn't that lovely? Perhaps I'm just greedy.

Also, I have received the wonderful photos back from Oria Studios, and they look AMAZING. Here are a few of the epic pictures. The entire set can be seen on My FetLife account, for those who are members of the site, and I'll have a couple on some of My different social networks.





 
As usual, the last couple Asylum 13 have been wonderful. If you like industrial music, you really should consider coming by! Every Thursday at 9 PM, come down to Mojo 13, at 1706 Philadelphia Pike, in Wilmington, DE 19809. Actually, Leæther Strip will be making it's ONLY east coast appearance in the US at Asylum 13 on Saturday, July 13th for their 25th anniversary concert, so you should definitely come!

Talking about events, actually, here's an interesting one coming up! On Friday, June 7th, From 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, I will be at Kink Shoppe (126 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106), with Mistress Gwen in our first First Friday performance, doing rope bondage and suspension all evening! It is a great opportunity to see My work, ask Me questions, and pick up some cool toys! If you have a Facebook, you can go ahead and join the event by clicking on this link. It's bound to be a lot of fun!

Finally, since a lot of people have asked Me for general pictures of Destiny's Chamber, I asked Oria Studios to take a few pictures of the rooms, so that you, dear reader, can take a good kinky look at it all. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment