Thursday, November 21, 2013

Looking to Serve?

I've had a wondrous week of fun, mostly finishing up the backups on My computer and basking in birthday-ness. I have a whole bunch of new evil toys, many currently in transit from their respective locations, including a penis water gun, a Hitachi, and a blowgun (from the lovely folk at Asylum 13!)... They will be making their appearances soon! Responding to a couple of inquiries, I have also reorganized My Wishlist and split it into four, with My "main" one being toys and tools for play. The others are for clothes, books, and random things I desire. See? I make things easy.

I have completely forgot to mention that I am attending Diabolique Ball this Saturday. I wasn't sure until a week or so ago, but what can I say, I gotbusy. As a result, I am finding Myself going alone, as boy K will be vising family over the weekend and Katts and Kiddo have other plans. I am not terribly happy about this, but life must come first.

So I am looking for a young, attractive, male service sub, who would like to keep Me company and serve Me during the evening. Duties will include carrying My bags, drink service, conversation, and possible furniture service. You may accompany Me or choose to roam around during My DM shift. Playing with you is a not an obligation, and though I may, do not expect it. The submissive I choose will have a sizable discount, making this a good chance for anyone interested in attending, and anyone who would like a chance to serve Me in public.

Think that could be you? Send Me a picture and a little information about yourself at brian.ofthelost@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment