Sunday, February 2, 2014

Feel My Alien Seed Deep Inside of You...

Remember how I have made it a personal goal to obtain an alien ovipositor dildo? Finally, I have finished making My alien race from scratch: the Orak, based heavily upon some of the more well-known races in media and borrowing liberally from the Goa'uld, the Species beasts, the Xenomorphs, and the Visitors. I have just uploaded My first video, requesting a human ally to buy Me this synthetic organ, for it is needed for the Orak to begin conquest of Earth. In exchange, the faithful ally who gets in touch and purchases Me a Splorch will get a personalized video of My very first host being implanted!



The piece is available here. As I stated repeatedly, I want it in the Blackhole color, to match My personal style. So go on... get in touch.

And of course... thank you for being such an excellent host...

No comments:

Post a Comment