Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sessions, Boots, Events, Videos... June Brings Things!

The warm weather always brings Me a flurry of activity. I suspect the general atmosphere of late spring is actually quite beneficial to My general self.

First, I'd like to thank the folk who showed up to AndroShare: Spanking as Punishment. The goal of AndroShare was to get guys in a room together to talk. Because God knows, guys don't like to talk to each other, and I'll be damned if this has to go on like this. So I always like it when people come to these skillshares, because communication is key. With that said, Monday June 9th is the next installment... AndroShare: Rough Body Play. So come out for some fighting and kicking folks about! Please share and respond on Facebook and FetLife, as this is how information gets passed around!

Also, a major thank you to the folks who came out to both of My rope bondage classes. I always end up seeing a lot of people wanting to learn intro to rope, and that class always turns out full. It's nice to see a bunch of folks grab some basics. Yay education!

In other news, I met an individual recently from Los Angeles. Quite a nice fellow, and a kindred dark mind. Said fellow made the keen observation that a man of My stature not only would look fantastic in boots, but deserves such boots. I was a bit adamant at first: I have highly specific tastes, and I wanted to make sure that if this fellow was going to buy Me boots, they were going to look like they were made for Me. And so, My keen eye his recommendation found a pair that seemed fit.


I would say he made a good choice, didn't he? I mean, clearly these are boots that look like they exist to be on My feet. And I like useful things. And boots are useful, for walking. The decision was obviously clear. And so, he expended a small sum to make sure that the boots ended up in their rightful place.

Very eager to try the boots on and do a "field test" with them, I grabbed My lover, turned a camera on and put it off to the side, and we made magic. I am now beginning a new clip series named "Bedroom Eyes."



I wanted to try filming some clips with a more voyeuristic look, and no camera operator, particularly to capture the experience with My personal partners. The first attempt at this results in a 28-minute clip full of mild-medium boot play and boot worship, available on My Clips4Sale Studio, Carnaval Decadent. All the kicking, scraping, trampling and licking you could want, without it being too much for the newcoming voyeur.

You see, when you existence means little besides your ability to please another, then that's just what you should do. This LA fellow knew that boots belong on My feet (or his face), and so he provided. And in doing that, he has put Me in a good mood. And when I'm in a good mood, I get productive and post things, which in turn, benefits everyone who comes to find out things through Me.

There are some 22 free still available from the video on My FetLife photo page, with another 46 private ones, that will likely make it into an image collection at one point. Yay private stills! For now, here are My five favorite free ones:


I think this is the first in a series, as I personally really enjoyed how it turned out. You should likely check it out for yourself. I think the boots are excellent. Victor thought so as well, particularly against his ribs. :-D

I am still working on My June schedule. It's such a busy time, with Philly Pride, warm weather sessions, and general hustle-bustle that I'm still trying to work out My calendar! But as I said, this time keeps Me looking in the immediate, and I try not to plan ahead too much (I've had three newcomer sessions in the past two weeks, and have another scheduled for next Saturday... you try planning). However, there are some things that are for sure... I will be attending PrideDay 2014 in some capacity, I will definitely be out at the Trans* Health Conference, and you can catch Me at the Aviary, Suspension Night, and Asylum events as usual. Some things are bound to change, so be sure to check the link above for specific, which will be updated if things change.

I have no idea what else I was going to babble on. So that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment