Monday, November 19, 2012

Diabolique Ball 2012 (Birthday Weekend!)

I'm probably going to forget some stuff, but I'll try what's proper in...

Where to even begin? I had a lovely birthday evenings playing with two friends at their home. Unexpected, but very fun, as we moved through mummification and nipple torture with a grandiose Hitachi attack to finish it all off. I don't get much time for personal play, so this was a lovely though for My birthday, and I'd like to thank the hosting couple muchly. You know who you are.

Saturday evening, I attended Diabolique Ball 2012: Agony & Ecstasy, and it was indeed, a religious experience. All showed, from rubber nuns, to sexy demons, to even a Jesus Christ or two! I had a blast putting together My kick-ass Devil outfit. I wanted to go with a non-Christian concept of the Devil, more neutral than evil. And so, I mixed a few styles, donned a corset and voila!



It's like Bengt Enkerot went through a gritty reboot. The night was ripe with performances and charity dungeon stations, the latter of which included My transcendental whipping of My masochistic partner, Leggatt. We helped raise donations for the Ali Forney Center, a shelter for homeless GLBTQ youth that was destroyed by the recent Hurricane Sandy. Ooh, see that shiny link? You should consider donating too.

Conceptually, the idea was simple: Leggatt would offer up his body to My whip, which would continuously strike him mildly during one hour. Every dollar raised would earn Leggatt three "proper" strikes. Things got interesting when a ten-dollar bill was placed in the pot.

What followed was an extremely intense hour-long ordeal, with few pauses to fan the brightly lit flesh on Leggatt's back. By the end, the world had melted away and we were both in our very distant spaces. And in our own private ways, Diabolique Ball 2012 really was a religious experience.


































I am incredibly proud of what My friend endured. I am humbled and honored by the fact that he chooses Me to take him to that place, where there is nothing. Thank you, Leggatt. Saturday was a powerful experience for the two of us. It reminded Me of the reasons I got into BDSM in the first-place. The experience sometimes takes one to altered states of consciousness and being. And this is not just through pain, as it was on Saturday, but through that intimate limit-pushing connection, no matter how it expresses itself. Hell, boot worship can lead to altered states.

The rest of the evening was lovely, and I got to chat and catch up with quite a few people. Thank you to all the people who made it out Saturday night! It couldn't have been done without you! I hope to see everyone next year for it. I'll likely be coming into town if I have already changed locations!

Oh, since Diabolique fell on My birthday weekend, I also received this lovely gas mask as a present from an amazing friend! It fits wonderfully. Thank you so much!

Oh, and by the way, if you happen to have missed My birthday (and you feel a terrible remorse, yadda yadda), you should still know that I always like presents. And so please, don't let this stop you from taking a look at My Wishlist. Perhaps you wish to see Me wielding or wearing something just for you. Or perhaps you're coming to visit Me and have this fascinating fantasy that includes Me shocking your balls every time I feel your posture is... ah... lacking.


These past two days, I have been taking off and resting up at home... but I'm back on tomorrow morning bright and early...

2 comments:

  1. It was very nice to meet you, albeit briefly, at this year's Ball. Glad I decided to go after skipping Diabolique the last few years.

    ReplyDelete