Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to take a quick moment to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it. I'm not one of "these" kinds of people, but it felt right to write.

I'd like to thank all the people who have made My journey possible. From the people who taught Me the cores in London, England, to those that welcomed Me with open arms here in Philadelphia. Thank you for putting your faith and trust in Me. Thank you for teaching Me invaluable lessons I will never forget.

Thank you to all My fans and visitors for giving Me the opportunity to interact with them on such a deeply personal level. As I can't stop saying, BDSM is a gateway to the inner Self, a call to reach an altered state of consciousness where one can better themselves. Thank you for trusting Me with your mind and body.

Thank you to My close friends and personal partners. Thank you to Ms. Leah for sticking by Me through some strange things. My, how you have grown. Thank you to Leggatt for always making himself available for that extra-dark play I like, and reveling in it. You know you're My favorite masochist, and I am so honored to have a play partner I can always push right to the edge of the Void.

Finally, I reserve My biggest thanks for My One, the force always behind Me. I can never repay My debt to You, even if I spend thousands of years trying. Without you, I am nothing. And we've been through some tough shit, but I know in the end, we'll stand together. I love you.

As far as the writing I was supposed to post, I'm a bit under the weather, so I'll do so in the next few days.

Happy Gobble-Gobble Day!

1 comment: