Friday, December 14, 2012

The Holidays are Nigh!

I've been busy these past days preparing for the holidays. I really haven't had time to post up My shenanigans in or out of sessions, because I frankly have no time. Christmas is a busy time!

I originally had a hot corporate roleplay for this afternoon. One of My company employees, G---, is up for an evaluation this week, so I told him to drop by My home, and we could discuss his progress in the company. Little does that little fag know that the IT crew did a sweep of all company computers, and has found a lot of very interesting things he's been sending from his workstation while he's been supposedly working. He thought he was coming for a promotion, but I know what the little queer is really after... let's see how much he really wants to keep his job! Hah!

Well that was the original plan, at least. However, it seems he has personal home matters to attend to (perhaps his wife found out about his filthy homo habits?), so we've rescheduled the evaluation. Unfortunately, I had originally cleared My day for it, but now I find Myself with some rare free time, so I figure I'd update around the interwebs.

Tomorrow, I'll be photographer for a kinky Christmas shoot with friends. It's going to be epic, with lots of ribbon and lights! Depending what we all decide, you may even get to see a few select shots here! We will see.

I haven't been making it out to a lot of places besides the Aviary: as I said, I've been very busy with My own things. Which means that awesomeness is afoot.

I'll be writing a full note about it, but I figure this is a good place to first announce. Starting now, I am looking for video-subs and video-slaves for 2013! Want more session time than you can shake your little dick at? Then ask Me about performing in My fetish videos, and I'm sure we can come up with an arrangement... step into My quarters, and you won't want to step out...

That's it for now. Oh, on a final sidenote, the holidays are nearing! So what best way to show you appreciate Me than by sending Me a little token of your desire? And who knows, if you're the lucky boy or girl to bring Me this pair of shock collars, I may have to pay some special attention to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment