Monday, March 11, 2013

It... worked?

So, apparently, My recent ridiculously long post I recently did apparently had some effect when someone came to see Me at the Aviary! Apparently, My encouraging of people to get out and explore their kinky side touched on a young fellow who had never really explored any of his interests before, who showed up to the Arts Garage with a friend. I was having a fun beating with Leggatt, and once we were done, he politely asked Me if I had a little bit of time to dedicate to him. I had some time, so I happily tied him and spanked him good! And now, I think he learned a bit about himself, and will hopefully find some time to explore it. Whee! Look at all the good I do.

Great Aviary, and great Asylum 13 as well! Here is a video of some of the suspensions that went on that night...


No comments:

Post a Comment