Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Videos and a Rope Class Are Afoot!

        As usual, things have been so hectic that I have neglected any blog posting in the past week and a half or so. So I am going to be filling you in backwards, because I am magical. So do keep up.

        My Sunday was full of filming at Destiny's Chamber with a boy that we will tentatively call "Dean" for now. Dean and I had met once before and played once, and I definitely thought that he was a hot little slut, ripe for a little combo of pain and pleasure. We spend the day filming two scenes, one involving some evil electroplay and teasing, and the other a very hot prostate massage in bondage!

        We barely finished that a visitor called to enquire for an evening session. Now, I am usually not available at the dungeon on Sundays, but since I was already here and dressed, and quite in the mood for some fun, I had no problem taking him a few hours later! After a sound spanking, I realized his closeted ass was getting excited by all of the action. A definite little slut, he was. I taught him a hard lesson with a nine inch piece which had him on the verge of tears. The yelps of pain and pleasure as his nipples were tortured by the meanest clamps while being rammed from behind were very humbling for him... and very satisfying for Me! I have a feeling he will be returning for another voyage into surreal depravity before long...

Sunday saw many weapons of ass destruction...

        Saturday was also spend filming at the Chamber with an adorable twink boy with a tendency to cry... one you may have seen once or twice before around these parts! Finally, a suiting name, Kiddo is such a delight to play with. His tears bring such peace to Me, such inner satisfaction and quiet. And with all of those who share tears, I always do enjoy the quietude captured in the post-scene moment.



                                                 Thanks for catching these, Switch Samantha!

        So, if I have been filming for a while now, where is all the footage? Well, I do like things to be planned and well-executed, and I am currently in the process of editing and transferring all of them onto a temporary drive. I'm reminding everyone that I'm still without My own laptop, am am working off friends' while the defective new one gets replaced. Seeing how I have not really selected the stills I want, or corrected them, you will simply have to do with these four "quickstills" I hastily and poorly captured (because after so much planning and announcing, it's about God-damned time you see something!)

Clockwise from upper left: Corporal with Kiddo, bound prostate massage with Dean, sounding and stimming Kiddo, and Dean held in bondage and tortured with electricity and CBT 

        These four videos will hopefully be ready with stills and preview clips in the space of a week to a week and a half. I have gotten quite busy in these past couple of spring weeks with life and future planning, and it looks like I will still be quite busy in the next couple as well.

        Friday was spent yet again at the Chamber, where I helped the beautiful Dominas of the dungeon gain some new rope skills and techniques that are sure to delight and restrain! I personally like to have fun when teaching or learning new skills, and I was delighted to see that Miss Beni and Domina Noxx were of the same mindset as I! It's lovely to be surrounded by such lovely and charming creatures!


        Of course, Thursday was, as usual, Asylum 13 night. All of the pictures can be found on My Facebook, courtesy of the wonderful Rhino Photography. As usual, I will be posting another suspensions video on My YouTube page. Subscribe to Me or friend Me if you don't want to miss a thing: each of My social networking sites have their own individual content posted on them!

        The daytime hours of Tuesday through Thursday did see Me particularly unavailable, as I had other pressing matters to deal with... but that's generally how the week went. Now, on to the future! I will be attending a private party this Saturday, so will be unavailable for afternoon sessions. As we've discussed, videos and photos are on their way. But here is something much more interesting, and the best piece of news:


        That's right folks, I will be teaching a beginner class in rope bondage at the Sexploratorium next week! Tickets can be purchased in advance for a mere $20, or on the day of for $30. Remember, if you are an affiliate or student, you get five dollars off! In this class, I'll present quick and simple techniques that can all be used together to place your partner in your preferred restrained position. This is a great chance to pick up a deceptively simple skill than can provide a lifetime of pleasure and exploration! So, will you be joining Me on April 5th, at 7 PM at the Sexploratorium, here in the heart of Philly? Respond on either FL or Facebook, and I will see you there!

        Phew. As usual, this post was a tad long. What can I say, I keep quite busy and active in My local community. I find that the most precious thing that we can share as people is education and community: the BDSM subculture is thriving, and it's thanks to the tireless works of kinky folks that people can explore and grow in their fantasies and experiences in a safe and happy manner and among loving and supporting people. Isn't that what we all deserve?

Keep an eye out. A series of hot foot pictures will be coming soon, as long as punishment for a very disappointing boy from the other side of the Atlantic...

No comments:

Post a Comment