Saturday, August 17, 2013

At The Floating World!

These past few days have been productive, between making a few hot POV videos with bitchboy Katts:


To fun times at Asylum 13:


And a great Aviary, where Stitch came out to his first public event. And there was much rejoicing. The new Katts POV vids will be edited and uploaded next week. Why is this?

Because I am enjoying three days of kinky goodness at The Floating World, where I am blogging from today. I arrived in Edison, NJ at 7 PM with Lady Rez. I will not be vending for Echo's Fire after all, but I will be your friendly Dungeon Monitor late night on Saturday, as well as a late morning and nighttime on Sunday. Drop in and say hi!

As far as today, I just wasn't feeling to well, so I just tried to keep to Myself. However, that means more time to plan for tomorrow. :-) 

Also, it seems I have found a way to FetFest 2013! I will be there all weekend as part of Dungeon setup crew, and hope to see many faces I haven't seen in a long time! Hooray!

Thing seem well. I am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment