Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Return from TFW, a Mad Week, and More Madness to Come!

I finally can sit and write something. But I will be brief and visual, because those are the great things in life.

The Floating World was an amazing experience that I cannot wait to repeat next year. From hogtied in the pool, to watching Wolfy get his cutting, to the mysterious event known as "it," everything was amazing and intense. I want to thank all the organizers, presenters, and wonderful people who helped put this together. A big hug to everyone I met and especially to the people who dealt with My overemotional neurosis. :-P

I have finished editing and converting three POV videos with Katts, and am going to be uploading them next week. Right now, you will have to wait... but I am merciful! And so, I give you a preview of the things to come...

>

If you look on My xHamster.com page in a couple of days, you will also find a preview video for some evil tickling, and another of him eating prezel bites from My hand. Because I can be cute. They just take a while to process is all.

I returned from Floating World and had little time to decompress, between personal obligations, Asylum 13, and a rope demo at Kink Shoppe (which completely escaped My public calendars for some reason... I really should get a boy to manage My website for Me!). This did result in a very fun time! So much, that, as I may have mentioned before, I will be doing suspension demos every third Friday of the month, right in Old City! It is $5 to participate and be suspended, or free to watch. Do come out and experience the ropes, or just come to say hi! Friday, September 20th is the next suspension night.

I am also running a class for those who want to learn some butt-based corporal: Rosy Cheeks: From the Hand to the Paddle will be at the Kink Shoppe on September 27th! Further details for this are TBA. And because I know there are some rope enthusiasts out there who want to get their tying on, I will be teaching both of My rope 101 and 201 at the Kink Shoppe in late October. More details on this soon as well!

Here's a couple of pictures from suspension night:


The gentleman on the right in a futomomo-based suspension is Logical Paradox, a skilled rigger himself and winner of the 2013 Rope Rodeo. See? This is why you need to come out to Old City on third Fridays.

No week is complete without Asylum 13 madness. This time, I brought on the holy, as it's been a while since I let Father O'Brian out. That's right, I brought out the old priest collar and righteous might and went to Asylum 13 all Catholicked up. Of course, I'm one Hell of a hot priest, which quickly lands Me into trouble. These awesome photos were taken by Rhino Photography, who is genius:


And now, it's 3:30 in the morning, and I am running madly about packing. Tomorrow, I am headed to New Jersey to help build furniture for FetFest 2013. I'll be staying at the campground the entire event as dungeon crew. For Me, FetFest 2013 begins tomorrow morning! Yay!

Upon My return, there shall be updates! Website, social networks, FetLife group... I also have a Vine account now, yay! Watch My Twitter for the first video coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment