Sunday, August 24, 2014

New Boots; New Toys

Summer is a time of many out-of-town events, and sees often a brief upswing in sessions. Consequently, summer is often a time where I get a few new items here, and there. Those who read My things know I like to show My newly acquired goods. It's just a couple of things, but we can start with this HOT new pair of knee-high 30-eyelet boots...


This gorgeous pair was sent by a boot boy in Los Angeles who knows that boots belong only in two places: My feet and his face. His distance prevents the latter from happening, so the least he can do is put them on Me. And I have first-hand accounts that they feel and taste like the footwear of a God, so I am pleased.

My recent trip to The Floating World 2014 also saw Me return with some newly acquired goods. From a Martha Stewart collar (for the classy sissy)...


to an awesome blindfold and straight razor... how about a shave?


It is not an unknown fact that I love things. Though I have a wide array of toys and equipment available at the dungeon, I also engage in a lot of personal play, and I enjoy having very specific and dedicated toys for such. An easy way to bring light to My day (and also a way to pay sessions, as long as it is prearranged with Me), is to check out My various Amazon Wishlists. I organize all My wants  in different list, from toys, to books, to clothing, to even the things I want just for My own amusement. So if you'd like to see a gift get some good use, why not contact Me?

A few ulterior, minor things:

  • I am happy to announce that I have put in for full membership for the Queer Leather Alliance, a new leather back patch club in the Philadelphia area. Huzzah! My Prospect period begins next month.
  • I have started a new FetLife group called Sanctus Morsus, with the intention of developing a sacred-pain/sadospiritual type of party in Philadelphia. If you are a FetLife member, please consider joining it if this is an event you would like to see happen.
  • To those who have visited Me at the prior dungeon, or to those who are were curious about doing so these days, the space has officially moved to a convenient Center City location, some five to ten minutes away from City Hall. The new location is ideal for folks looking to perhaps take a long lunch, or for those who commute downtown. The new location has seven different spaces to work in, and has convenient parking and amenities available nearby. I have shown a bit of the new space briefly on My Vine account, for Twitter and Facebook fans. So far, the folks who have come and seen the new space prefer it much to the prior one in terms of location, design, and decor. There really is no better time to book a session with Me, so act now!
---
My August schedule can be found here.
SummerFest is next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment