Friday, August 1, 2014

Sir Brian and Riley Switch: Photo Set

I recently got photos back from an awesome shoot with a hot newbie named Riley. There were over 900 photos taken, and the final result is 310 pics. I've compiled the best 35 photographs and made them into a video slideshow. Enjoy the twists and ties on this sexy ginger bottom.



Here are a few of My personal favorite shots:







High-quality versions of the 35 "best of" pictures from the video can be found on My FetLife pictures page, as well as other places throughout the interwebs (such as My FetishMen and xHamster profiles). If you wish to see the full 310-picture set, you'll have to contact Me privately to get it.

Amazing thanks to TAlair for the photo session!

---
My August schedule is can be found here.
The TNG Munch is tonight.
Fight Club is tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment