Friday, October 26, 2012

A Very Busy Day!

Today, I had a shitload to do. I managed to get most of it done, but I still need to head out to Walmart later tonight. Halloween is near, and I have much to do for one of My favorite holidays.

Today, I finally cleaned My place, which honestly really needed it. Since I've just finished building My personal at-home playspace, I cleaned that up as well as the rest of the place, and I can finally feel OK about it. So I want to show off My little steampunk dungeon room. When I first got it, this atrocious place was completely leaked in and pieces of fucking wall were missing. Everything was either peeling pink paint, or straight up foulness. HOLES IN THE FUCKING WALL. THE SIZE OF HEADS.

Anyway.

Here's a little video I made after I finally finished setting it up. Now I just need to start moving stuff into it and furnish it properly. Originally, that carpeting was going to be African zebra wood flooring. The ceilings between the beams were going to be finished with a soundproof and painted a light beige to make the place appear larger. I probably would have worked on the web a bit more. However, I may be moving to NYC in six months, so I didn't really want to sink another $400 into a room. So this is it for now. Considering it was a flooded, hideous monstrosity before, I did OK.


The rest of My morning and afternoon was spend answering a shit-ton of e-mails that have befallen Me in the past 48h, as well as organizing My schedule for the upcoming month. Tomorrow, I am attending a Wedding and Halloween Party, and have organized My "fallen priest" outfit as well as gathered preliminary ideas on what I will be bringing for food (Evil Eggs). I also had to go to West Philadelphia to pick up a snake whip from Goddess Thain, which I will be using for a performance at Diabolique Ball 2012. This is a great chance to come out to an amazing religious-themed annual party here in Philly. And an awesome time to meet Me, as it will also be My birthday weekend and I will likely be in a most amiable mood.

So tomorrow I am also rehearsing for My Diabolique scene, which should be loads of fun. All you need to know is it involves a hot masochist boy and Myself, and priest outfits. Oh. And a snake whip. So there's more of a reason to come.

Tomorrow is also busy, because before My evening engagements, I will have to cook for a whole shit-ton of people, carve a pumpkin into something kinky, and run some vanilla errands. All before getting into religious wear for the evening at 7 PM. Good Christ. I need a boy to do all of this for Me.

I have a couple of sessions coming up this week, but most importantly, it looks like I will be attending the Philadelphia Leather Pride 2012's Kinky Karnival on November 9th, as well as (possibly) Philadelphia Leather Pride Night on the 10th. I say "possibly," because that is also the night of The Aviary, the monthly party that I attend and am Dungeon Monitor at. I am going to try to make it to both events, but might end up swinging in favor of one or the other. Keep and eye out on My website for a detailed schedule of events with  dates and times where I will be present.

Oh, and by the way, you do remember next month is My birthday, yes?

So there's My update for now. Yey, productivity.

2 comments: