Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween is here!

Halloween is on Wednesday, so all of the partying is being done this weekend. I went to a wonderful costume play party yesterday, and My fallen priest outfit was awesome (leather gloves not pictured):




I did a bit of practice play for Diabolique Ball 2012, where I will be a fallen priest again, and will be whipping the living bejeesus out of another priest for having disobeyed God Almighty. Yey for religious fetishism as performance art! I have to warm up My partner, Urdok, and get him used to the whip again over the next two weeks, as I will be whipping the very fabric of his clothes off his flesh. It should be fun. Here's the result of My good times last night:


I am quite proud of him, as almost no-one I know takes the whip, particularly Thain's very cruel snake whip (it really does have personality, Goddess). He did very well and we had a great time. :-) I can't wait for him to publicly atone for his sins in front of the entire Ball. And I love being the one to hold the... erm... whip of enlightenment and spiritual peace, if you will.

Besides the wonderful play, I got to see a bunch of friends and also ran into Mollena Williams and Lee Harrington. We had a short little chat, and it was all very pleasant. I was quite happy to meet Lee, as he wrote one of My first introductions to shibari, and was a great influence on how I began tying. You, Sir, rock hard!

I also wanted to congratulate the bride and groom on their nuptials! May your bond be as eternal as the ocean. :-)

Oh God, I can't wait until I have My own whip. I'd sleep with that thing. Speaking of that, I hope you do remember that My birthday is coming up and I always love presents. :-)

And by the way, I have recently received a pair of Rothco Deployment boots off My Wishlist, and have no idea who sent them to Me. Thank you! I really needed new shoes, so this was a perfect gift, visitor! I will be soon posting some hot boot pics for you to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment