Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Change in Availability and New Pics

Recently, I have been busying Myself with a lot of activities in order to improve Myself in kink and BDSM. Due to this, My availability has varied considerably. Since I still set My own schedule or hours, I will generally still be able to take sessions pretty regularly. However, the following are days when I will be most available:

Mondays - All day, in-call and out-call
Wednesdays - All day, in-call and out-call
Saturdays - All day, in-call and out-call

Other days will be subject to My availability, with your best chances to see Me in the morning or evening, as I dedicate My daytime to other, more important matters.

Also, please be advised that I take NO IN-CALLS on Sundays.

Finally, I've been quite occupied with all manners of things, and I'd like to share a few photos of recent events I've attended. These are few until I get My next photo set out, which will feature Me in a brand new fear play outfit!

  My awesome outfit for the private back-to-school party I attended on Saturday. Check out My kick-ass new corset!

My student, Ms. Leah Vicar, and Myself, ready to spank naughty Catholic schoolboys.

Lady Mordona went through her first needle play experience on Saturday, and was absolutely wonderful. She walked around for most of the evening with these lovely, simple wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment