Monday, July 22, 2013

Another review!

The heat has been awful, ne? I've been keeping cool and out of the sun by mercilessly beating a new arrival to kink and to My own inner circle, Stitch. He is quite fun, I must confess. Such masochism! Such range! It makes My sadistic little black heart smile. And he wrote Me a review:

Sir Brian is one of those rare people who brings His craft to the level of art. He is a professional in every sense of the word, from his spoken word to the deliberate manner in which He will set His implements on the table while you await the fate He has in store for you. Prior to meeting Sir Brian, I had only engaged in casual exploration of BDSM, but Sir Brian patiently and expertly introduced me to the many sensory experiences that were awaiting me in His world. He is true to His word: He will respect your limits and tolerances, while expertly pushing the boundary just far enough to make each experience unforgettable. In His skilled hands, you will feel dualities of emotion beyond what you thought possible: agony and ecstasy, pain and pleasure, fear and comfort,all enveloped in a euphoria that will overtake your body in new and unexpected ways. I hesitated for some time before initiating my first scene with Him, and it is those lost hours due to my own fear and vacillating that comprise my only regret.

Isn't that nice? Somebody earned themselves more savage beatings!

No comments:

Post a Comment