Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Part You Throw Away

Apologies to those of you who have been worried. My life has gone completely upside down in the past week or so.

I pondered how to write something that would be clear, concise, and express exactly what I feel while protecting Me and Mine. I have not come up with a proper way of doing so.

In the past week, I have been physically assaulted as well as extorted  for over $1700 by My psychotic ex-roommate. Now, fairly, I did owe him some $850. However, the OTHER $850 come from the inability of this individual to take no for an answer.

I admit it, I stuck My dick in crazy. Funny, isn't it? I champion not sticking your dick in psychos, yet that is exactly what I did. And when I told psycho that I was not interested in him in a romantic sense, that's when shit started going down.

It all started with a phone call last Saturday, when attending a private event. Truly, the discomfort had started earlier in the week, but that's when I was faced with an ultimatum. One that I was fine with, but that forced Me to put a deadline down on monies owed. I was confident that I could come to an agreement with this crazy motherfucker. Turns out that when things got physical between us and he threatened My livelihood, as well as the life of one of My play partners and My One, I knew I had to leave, even if I didn't have an immediate place to go.

And that´s what I did. The entire situation was not only becoming psychologically and physically dangerous, but was simply getting worse by the second. I left without knowing where I would sleep that night. So right now, I am in an extremely twisted situation. I am still taking sessions, although not same-day appointments until further notice. Additionally, I will not be updating this blog or My profiles much in the next couple of weeks, perhaps even a month. I have given My website an update, including the events I will be attending, as well as My seasonal specials, but that will likely be how it remains for the rest of the month.

I will be doing bondage demos all day on July 6th, during Old City District's Inside Out. Come enjoy yourself throughout the day, and then join Me at 4:30 PM for a mini workshop: Bedroom Rope: Bondage for Sex. I will also be be joined by Echo, of EchosFire.com, who will be doing fire massage demonstrations. He will also be running his own workshop, "Art of the Fire Massage" at 7 PM.

Be sure to stop by and make Me smile, I need it.

Here are a few pointers to close things off:

1.) Don't stick your dick in crazy, much less codependent, drug-addicted crazy.
2.) When offered things of any sort, refuse them. Before you know it, you're running a tab you were unaware of.
3.) Don't stick your dick in crazy.
4.) Remember Micah 7:5 - Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.
5.) Don't stick your dick in crazy.
6.) Never forget when your loved ones are threatened. When they are, keep that close to your heart, even if your vengeance takes years to exact. Nobody touches what is Mine and gets away with it. Not for long, anyway. Tee hee!
7.) Don´t stick your dick in crazy.
8.) When the person you live with calls you an amoral sociopathic heathen, it's time to go. If they've told you that they are sending friends to drive-by your home every hour, you are too late.
9.) Don't stick your dick in crazy!!

And because no post is complete without at least a pretty picture, here is one of a recent Asylum 13. The handsome young man on the right is Echo, in fact. As of late, he's been coming to events with Me and offering his service (since I'm usually running around like a headless chicken). If you see us out together, be sure to chat him up about his excellent fire massage services! Seriously, the fellow is talented.


PS: Regarding My situation, anyone who asks Me face to face will be provided with full description and stats if they wish, to avoid the crazy fucker I just left. Trust Me, it's way easier to fall for his bullshit than you'd think. I'm the second person he's done this to in the past couple months. The first had to file a police report, and from what I understand, still does not have her property back.

No comments:

Post a Comment