Friday, July 12, 2013

It's back on, fuckers!

I'm sorry. I can't help Myself. I had to come back. I couldn't leave you all without My annoyingly verbose updates. How would you survive? *wink*

Things are very slowly returning to normalcy. Thanks to all of the people who have reached out to Me in support of this nutty period of My life. I should be back to normal operating status by the end of the month! I'm still not taking same-day in-calls to the dungeon, but I will take 24h advance notice for them. Meanwhile, My out-calls remain available on a same-day notice.

First things first, thank you to everyone who showed to My Bedroom Rope: Bondage for Sex class, as well as My all-day demos for InsideOut Old City. Mega-thanks to My amazing demo bottom, suspension bunny, and amazing PR goddess, Marthamatic, as well as to anyone who came out for this fun day! Here are some delightful pictures to entertain you!

 
 

No wonder I get branded as the "rope guy" everywhere I go. If there are ever too many pictures of Me doing something, it's probably suspending people. I can't help it!

I am also blessed to have some wonderful friends and play partners who always keep a smile on My face when I am down. It is thanks to them that I have not lost My smile.

In fact, I just recently received a visit from My friends Kara, Nevaahe, and Stark. We have not seen each other since 2006, and seeing them was an amazing experience. It's true that we make few friends in our short time on this Earth. I am happy to count these three among Mine. Sadly, a picture is not the best thing I could put up, seeing how I'd have to blur all faces due to sensitive vanilla-related issues. Still find it quite funny that we were friends back when we were 13-14, and now we're all kinky, and still friends. Great minds think alike!

I also have to thank Katts, who lets Me beat him mercilessly at Asylum 13 every week (except for last night, which made Me sad faced... more on that later), an activity which brings Me an immense amount of psychological well-being. Some three weeks ago, the wonderful Rhino Photography, lead photographer of the event, took some truly amazing shots of a shared scene with Gabriel Drax. Here are a few of My favorites:


I'm not sure Katts knows how grateful I am to him and his girlfriend for letting Me do all this with him. As I have mentioned, we were in the process of negotiating some video work a while back, and I am happy to say that I indeed will be filming with him, hopefully two or three scenes by the end of the month. So yay! I need to remember to control My play though. I get a little overenthusiastic sometimes, which is exactly why his girlfriend punished him and didn't let him play with Me this week. What can I say, I got a little out of hand last week:


See that face? That's masochistic ecstasy, right there.I had a stupid grin on My face for at least five days. And he had a nasty scratch on his stomach, courtesy of My bear claws. And apparently, the crucifix scratch in his chest just faded a couple of days ago. Whoopsy tootsy!

So I was going to have a little more fun last night, but then he informed Me (very cutely, may I add) that his girlfriend was a bit miffed at how hard I went on him last week, and didn't want us playing this week. That's more of a punishment on Me, dammit!

Add to the fact that I was supposed to see a visitor last night (the awesome plan involved Me locking up his cock, chaining him to the bed leg, and then sleeping in said bed while he remained on the floor), but he ended up falling asleep before I got there... and no play for Me. So I have been a bit out of My mind all day with sadistic ideas and generally kinky thoughts...

...which lead Me to consider running a nantaimori night sometime soon. Who doesn't enjoy naked men? Who doesn't enjoy sushi? Obviously, the combination of these two things would be quite perfect. I am not too shabby at sushi preparation, and this would be a lovely chance for Me to run a dinner-style event Myself, an idea which I've been toying with. And did I mention the naked men?

I already have lofty, unrealistic plans, so I guess things are working out after all. Stay tuned. Oh, and I'll be at The Aviary, tomorrow night. See you there, fellow kinksters!

No comments:

Post a Comment