Monday, September 17, 2012

FetFest 2012 Photos!

So I've decided to not really post My full FetFest 2012 review and description. Quite frankly, I'm pissed that the only record of My writing was deleted with My Tumblr, and was full of juicy details and quite lengthy. I just don't feel like writing it again. Fuck Tumblr. I will do a brief highlights right now, and you'll have to fill in the blanks yourself.

I attended a myriad of classes by some of the best educators in the lifestyle. I am honored and humbled to have been able to hear some of these wonderful people speak, and I'd like to thank the entire staff and BLP for putting on such an amazing festival.

I was so happy to return to the fire. For those who do not know, I was turned into a human torch last year, and it was a magical transformatory experience for Me. The capable hands of fireplayers Phoenix and Barbara doused Me in fuel and My, how I shone. In fact, I have just received two pics from last year's human torch from wonderful photographer TwistedView, and I share them now with you.



It was so wondrous, I decided to return to it. Again, the fire overtook Me and gave Me peace, cleansing Me. An amazing experience.

My One and I brought some sexual diversity to the Saturday night orgy and I got a kick-ass blowjob in the middle of it all. It was wonderfully sexually freeing to be able to enjoy Myself in such fashion in the open air. Very refreshing!

At the Primal Arts trials, I underwent the trial of Water. Last year, the format was different, and the trial and sacrifice that had to be made to the tribe was by Fire, which is where I got My brand.


This year, I wanted to go through something else. My original desire was for the Air trial (a hook suspension) but I ended up deciding I wasn't feeling it. And so I went for the water trial... which was waterboarding.

Waterboarding was not as scary as I thought it would be, due to the fact that I felt "prepared" for it. Truth is, nothing can truly prepare you for it, but I have topped for waterboarding before (and love it), and have studied the subject from both anectodal and scientific bases. So I'd like to think I had a good grasp of the subject short of submitting to it. But in the end the panic just sets in and I safeworded out (or rather safegestured) in less than 30 seconds. And believe Me, that's agonizing when freezing cold water is running down your nostrils. So there was that, and it was intense. But it was important I get it done, as I hadn't bottomed for it before, and I only tend to to top with methods I've bottomed to. This was a hard one. I had a little drowning spell when I was 10, and refused to go through it again. So at least it's done, and My mind is clear. Hooray!

I had a great time watching the dancers at Lucky's Club, and even tried out a move or too. After a bit of boozing, I have come upon another grandiose decision. I have decided to lose some weight and get back into shape. And I will be stripping at Lucky's Club next year!

So there's the gist of it. I am so happy and grateful to have come in contact with so many wonderful people this year, and can't wait to do so again next year! Are you coming?

And now, without further ado, here are a couple of shots from this year's FetFest, where I happily returned to the fire, taken by the wonderful Stacie Joy.




So I hope you enjoyed this good fun with Me. Now I have to sleep, I have to teach French tomorrow and punish a naughty student...

No comments:

Post a Comment