Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Ten Commandments (repost 07/09/12)

As you already know from My first post, My Tumblr account was shut down just recently. I am trying to get it back up, but I have little faith in Tumblr, and so I quickly decided to repost all of the major articles and writings that I have a backup for right here on My BlogSpot, so that newcomers may read them if they choose to.


These are My Ten Commandments if you wish to come see Me. I had been toying around with the idea of writing My own list of rules and requirements for sessions so that everyone could see. Most are simple and common sense, but it seems that people are idiots. Failure to abide by these rules will result in the incursion of My wrath. Repeated transgressions will result in My throwing you out of the dungeon.
  1. Honesty: You MUST tell the truth at all times, even if you can not or will not follow a direct order. Even if I will “never know that you are lying.” First of all, I will know. Second of all, trust can not be based on lies, and will never be fulfilling if it is. I am not a part of your outside world. I am part of your inner world, and I demand absolute honesty and truthfulness from you. What you say remains with Me.
  2. Obedience: I am in charge and that means you must follow My orders. A servant’s heart means that My will is more important than your own and My pleasure comes before your own. Does it hurt? The answer is not important. Are you obeying Me? That is the question you should ask yourself.
  3. Respect: I am Sir Brian. Never dude, man, bud, etc. Never fail to address Me properly before speaking to Me or at the beginning of a communication. My preferred form of address is “Sir,” and I reserve “Master” exclusively for those who train under Me, and then, it is still their choice whether to call Me “Sir” or “Master.” You will answer questions clearly, maintain proper posture, and ask permission to speak.
  4. Gratitude: Always say thank you. If I punish you, thank Me. If I reward you, thank Me. If I speak to you, thank Me. You are thankful for everything that I give to you and everything that I take from you. Show it.
  5. Control: If I see you more than once, we will establish rituals and individual rules for you. They may include what you can wear, how and when you contact Me, or even tasks outside of your time with Me.
  6. Chastity: I am a professional Dominant, as well as a lifestyler. My lifestyle choices are My own. I prefer to keep My submissives in chastity during their time with Me, but I understand some things are limits for everyone. I still expect chastity from you. I will never “get you off” or tolerate your open sexual desire for Me. You are not to fantasize about Me, unless it be to realize what you will never be worthy to have.
  7. Worship: To you, I am a god. That means I expect to be worshiped. How do you worship Me? You praise Me, you obey Me, you learn how to please Me, you follow and don’t try to lead, you communicate with Me, you tribute Me, you are humble, loyal, dedicated, and respectful.
  8. Loyalty: I expect you to communicate fully openly with Me. Tell Me what is going on in your life, who you are meeting, and what you feel. Have no secrets. Do not hide things from Me you think I do not wish to hear. “Thou shall have no other gods before Me,” I think is the phrase I am looking for. And as such, I wish to know everything there is to know about you.
  9. Attentiveness: Your attentiveness will show you are worthy. This spans a lot of things, from knowing this list of rules and be able to recite them, to knowing how I like My coffee (handed to Me… not I’m not joking, but for reference, I like it with 2-3 sugar substitutes and cream) to having proper spelling, grammar, and sentence if you communicate with Me through writing. Unintentional occasional mild spelling errors will likely be overlooked, but I won’t have written communication with someone who cannot string a sentence together, is functionally illiterate, gives one-word answers, or seems unable of having an intelligent thought process.
  10. Release: If I am regularly training you, and you wish to be released, you will ask respectfully to be released. You will understand that as long as you are under My control, you give up your right to decide to just walk away. If I determine that the problem can not be sufficiently resolved, I will allow your release. However, a good faith effort will be required from you. A two-week “trial separation” period in which you are making the effort to stick it out must take place before it. During this time you must consider why you want to be released, and prepare Me a two-page writing telling Me these reasons. If at the end of two weeks, you are still certain, come in for a final session, hand Me your writing, and you will have your release.

No comments:

Post a Comment