Thursday, September 6, 2012

Most Epic Phone Call I've Received (repost 08/17/12)

As you already know from My first post, My Tumblr account was shut down just recently. I am trying to get it back up, but I have little faith in Tumblr, and so I quickly decided to repost all of the major articles and writings that I have a backup for right here on My BlogSpot, so that newcomers may read them if they choose to. 


Me: Hello?

Caller: Hi, I was wondering if I could speak to Sir Brian, please?

Me: This is He.

Caller: I just saw your name in the paper, and I was just wondering if I could stick this big dick in your mouth?

Me: Oh, I'm sorry, did you miss the part in the paper that said "no sex."

Caller: Oh? Oh! I think I did.

Me: That's alright. I appreciate the time you took to call Me, but I don't offer any kind of organic sexual service, just straight up BDSM and kink.

Caller: Oh, I'm sorry. I just woke up with a stiffy and the CityPaper, and you know...

Me: No, I understand. But I do like readers.

Caller: Alright then, sorry about that. Guess I'll let you go.

Me: Have a nice day.

Caller: Yeah, thanks! You too!

No comments:

Post a Comment