Sunday, September 9, 2012

If I don't play with you... I must not exist!

I live among illogical animals.

I'm so tired of butthurt queerboys who send Me hate mail when I tell them I'm not interested in playing with them. Seriously. I denied a really rude boy the medical scene he wanted (not only was he a complete boob, but he didn't read My info and interests), and all of a sudden, I'm a delusional fake, who has no BDSM skills, and don't exist in the public lifestyle.

Mind you, I get this hate mail the day after Aviary, one of the local play parties in the area. You know, the one where I suspend people, beat them with a sjambok, pierce them with a medkit, and generally get dangerously deviant with.

Yep.

Same party I went to last night, the one that on My way to, two boys on the subway came up to Me, said they saw My local advertisements, and wondered if I would take a picture with them.

So, delusional? No.
Unskilled? No.
Not a lifestyler? No.
Unknown locally? No.

If I deny you play, I probably have a good reason. If you inquire for a session, and then tell Me you're not going to tribute Me, I'm not going to magically stop everything to play with you just because you're hot. That's why I have personal play partners, and trust Me, they are much better looking than you, and their skill makes Me way hotter than your could ever hope to.

No comments:

Post a Comment