Friday, September 7, 2012

Testimonials and other Minutiae

Phew. I've finally finished reposting all of the main things I wanted from My now-dead Tumblr. They refuse to even answer My support e-mail. Fuckers. Anyway. I wanted to repost a couple of things as one single entry, so here it goes.

  • Testimonials: all of My testimonials and reviews are archived on Facebook as well as on My Website for all to see. I didn't repost them because they can be found freely in the aforementioned places.
  • Hot pics of Me with a strap-on: Sorry. You only get one. You can blame Tumblr. I don't like how the pic upload works here.




  • What I want right now: I didn't repost about the things I wanted or the things I've received from appreciative visitors and fans because that's tacky. My current toys of fascination are the masturbation sleeve, as well as a new electro box and some electroconductive rubber tubing. All three can be seen on My Amazon Wishlist. Visitors who bring Me those are sure to be rewarded!
  • The rude e-mail series: Sadly, I do not have those conversations any longer. So consider it a free pass. I will be restarting this series on this blog.
  • My post about attending FetFest 2012: I will rewrite that and repost that eventually. I am NOT happy about having completely lost that one.
  • Nick Anderson's hot short stories about Me: These can be found here, and here. Read them and follow this hot fucker.

So hopefully, things will be back and running soon. Between My Philly newspapers ads not being up and now My Tumblr crash, things have taken a bit of a blow, but I am optimistic. Ooh, and this Saturday is The Aviary! You should come meet Me if you're in the Philly area!

No comments:

Post a Comment