Thursday, September 6, 2012

Financial Domination (repost 09/11/12)

As you already know from My first post, My Tumblr account was shut down just recently. I am trying to get it back up, but I have little faith in Tumblr, and so I quickly decided to repost all of the major articles and writings that I have a backup for right here on My BlogSpot, so that newcomers may read them if they choose to. 

As I recently mentioned, I’ve taken a page out of Goddess Pandora’s book, and her private profile has something written on it that struck a chord in Me. Since I’ve been recently asked about it, here are My thoughts on financial domination.

I’ve slightly modified the writing to reflect My own beliefs:
Financial domination isn’t about giving Me your extra money. It’s about going without so you can tribute to Me. It’s about putting Me first, because you appreciate Me and wish to be attentive to My needs.
You don’t make Me comfortable after you are comfortable. You make Me comfortable instead of yourself. You must go without comforts as a reminder of your service to Me. I revel in your discomfort… as much as I revel in your gifts.
This struck a chord in Me, because she explains it quite eloquently. And so, I wish to add some thoughts of what I personally believe.

Too often do I see a young, stunning Domina act like a complete bitch and hide under the veil of “financial Dominant.” A very well-known online foot Goddess revels in just that attitude. Her entire site is dedicated to insulting people, claiming She is way too fabulous to talk to any of these “losers,” and that people should pay their ugly tax, loser tax, and a whole bunch of other things for her because She’s just so great. She shows no respect to the attention given to Her.

For Me, financial domination is very simple: it has nothing to do with taking your money. I believe that financial domination is about controlling your assets, which is a different thing. You will give Me your money because you honor Me, not because I’m taking it from you. In exchange, I will manage where your expenses go to entertain Myself, and you will secondarily benefit from My pleasure.

I do not demand tribute because “I’m just so fucking fabulous.” I demand tribute because My time is My own, and I am a busy human being. Tributing Me shows that you are willing to go without in exchange for My time. It shows you are understanding that My seeing you is a time that I specifically spend with and dedicate to you, and for that, you wish to compensate and thank Me. And when you do, it does not go unnoticed.

A fictional example: A slave comes to Me for training. I’m already dedicating My time to training and teaching them, and they chooses to tribute Me in exchange. I could go two ways: I could demand extra tribute for My time, as it extends beyond session, and use said tribute freely for My wants. Or I could demand that they set it aside, and entrust My wants directly to them.

But only one of these two options establishes a full control.

What if they wishes to learn formal tea service? I surely will not entrust My personal set to a slave who may be clumsy. They must bring Me one of suitable quality to work with. How about extended chastity training? Should I have to go without My device for the likes of a boy? That would be preposterous.

On top of this, now that I am dedicating My time to them, should I have to place the additional burden or strain of having to go get the item Myself? Then they are lazy in their desires.

What if they were a boot worshipper who enjoy seeing regular images of My boots between sessions? I’m fully entitled to say “Give Me $50 a week for the privilege of talking to Me out of session, pig.”

I don’t want to do that.

I want to be able to one day down the line say “Today, I want these boots, and you are going to buy them for Me.” And then they would do so, and would have the privilege of spending time with Me and the boots.

It’s also about making yourself feel happy when you make Me happy. It’s not about Me getting things because I’m just so cool. There is power exchange.

A visitor who brings Me something is a visitor who will often see that something used to My pleasure. And if My pleasure is their pleasure… why would they deny themselves?

Should a financially dominated submissive pay for My electricity bill if I demand it from them? Here’s the thing. I wouldn’t demand it from them. Of their own accord, they should want to simplify and improve My life.

When I force them… it is extortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment