Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Original Blog Got Shut Down... But I'm Back, Fuck You!

Apparently, My Tumblr, Wicked Wanderlust, was shut down due to a post. And so, the first post I am doing on here will be the exact post that got Me shut down. I have accepted an online public exposure session, and part of that exposure was to be done directly on My blog. I have a contract that is available right here for download, releasing the copyright of those pictures and the information that goes with them. Tumblr, apparently not realizing that this was completely consensual, decided it was time to shut Me down on the basis of harassment and privacy exposure. To which I replied:
YES. THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. HE CONSENTED TO IT.
 So right now I'm here on BlogSpot, a server I do not like whatsoever. Like a lot of Google things, it's too simple. But I also support Google when it comes to freedom of speech and the right to do whatever we wish when we have clear consent. So I am reposting the exact thing that Tumblr didn't like. Please note that I do not condone the harassment of this individual by others. I'm merely doing it Myself. His identifiers can be found on My Page o' Shame. So show some support for this filthy fucker, and repost this little cocksucking faggot across the web please. Thanks!


As far as this blog, I will keep it running until I either get My Tumblr back or move to a new server. If I like it, I will stay here. I will be speed reposting all of the posts I have backups for, but sadly, most of it is completely lost.

Fuck those Tumblr assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment