Thursday, September 6, 2012

Manners: They Count, or How to Cancel (repost 08/10/12)

As you already know from My first post, My Tumblr account was shut down just recently. I am trying to get it back up, but I have little faith in Tumblr, and so I quickly decided to repost all of the major articles and writings that I have a backup for right here on My BlogSpot, so that newcomers may read them if they choose to. 


A few days ago, several boysluts lacked the balls to call to cancel their appointments with me, and have grossly wasted My time. How have I dealt with them? Simple: I have banned them from the dungeon and refuse their out-calls.

So why am I writing this? Simple. A boy made an appointment yesterday for a session this weekend. Earlier this evening, I received a message from him, profusely apologizing and telling me he was not going to be able to make it in to his session. I think he expected Me to chastise him for wasting My time.

I did not.

If anything, his dedication and politeness showed Me that he was genuine and that his apology was sincere. I thanked him for letting Me know in advance, and invited him to reschedule his session at his convenience.

As I said, I have no issue if you cancel your appointment with Me, as long as you do so in advance. Doing so shows sincerity and politeness.

One small detail: If you cancel your session with Me three times, I will ask you for a $50 non-refundable GreenDot deposit if you choose to rebook a fourth time. I can understand a single cancellation. Hell, even a second one. Things happen. But a third time makes me doubt your dedication and respect for My time.


No comments:

Post a Comment