Saturday, November 3, 2012

Not Feeling Too Hot

So I survived the storm, as did most of Philly. If anything, I was pissed off that I had to stay indoors for two days. I did get a good amount of stuff done, but I'm not the housebound type.

Didn't lose water or power, and didn't flood at all. My personal playspace is safe, which I'm also happy about.

On the downside, I have had a fever, the sniffles, and a nasty sore throat for the past 36 hours. If My body serves Me right, it should be exactly another 36 hours until I feel better. This... kinda sucks.


See? That's Me making My "this sucks" face. What I should be having right now is a good footrub and someone serving Me some horehound tea. Alas, no rest for the wicked, so I fixed Myself up some European remedies and should be find in a couple of days. I have no taken sessions these past two days, and shan't  be taking any on tomorrow either. Being ill is quite unusual for Me, so I am in poor spirits and form.

I am however quite excited for Diabolique Ball 2012, which yes, I know I've mentioned in the past few posts. Because it's going to be awesome, and it's for a good cause. So come on out for a night of naughty nuns and perverted pagans! And... other... religious perversions as well. So click on the link, and go buy a ticket. :-)

As I've also mentioned before, it falls right on My birthday weekend. So if you want to make Me feel extra loved, then you should consider thinking of Me on My special day. I always appreciate and find much use for your gifts in My day to day, so don't be shy. I also appreciate the thought over the value, so although I quite like being given fine things, I don't always think the finer gifts are the more valuable ones. I like things I can make use of.

To the very thoughful visitor who sent Me the Rothco boots that I mentioned in My previous post, I haven't forgotten about those pictures. Since they are extra awesome boots, I want to make sure I get extra awesome pictures. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment