Thursday, January 24, 2013

Video Vice and Homoliciousness!

So I've been trying to gather people to help out on My Clips4Sale store this year. And I've got a lot of things planned! In fact, just yesterday I was supposed to be filming several scenes. Due to unforseen events in the lives of others, I didn't get as much filming as I wanted to. However, I did get some done... so I will let you know when I will post. And believe Me...

 Predicament bondage + ass-hook + hot masochist + dressage whip = WIN

I also got a few pics of My other doings, so of course, those are going to go here. Right now. I finally got My FIRST PICTURE of a sounding and of a nude male suspension. Took Me long enough. Especially the suspension... you'd think after suspending for the past year and a half or so, I'd have gotten at least ONE picture of a naked guy on a rope, but no. Cameras elude My awesome. So without further ado, here's finally a few pics of the boys. It's been way too long.




So I'm going to be busting My ass the next few weeks working on more videos and pictures. If you are somewhat local to Me and would like to help, send Me an e-mail and we will see what we can work out! Also, remember that if I like what you have to offer, I'm not completely against lowering My demands in exchange for videos! So if you want more sessions than you can shake your dick at, do get in touch!

Huge thanks to the gentlemen who made these possible (especially Leggatt, who almost lost a testicle during our scene), to Harlot for helping with the video shooting, and to Echo's Fire as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment