Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Artsy Times



I've been taking things slow the past week. This has allowed Me to relax a bit more and enjoy Myself, but I really need to get back to the grind. Above is Dean's great big cock, for your pleasure. This pic was snapped during a hot bondage scene at his place when I went to drop off his videos. I get distracted, what can I say.

Here is a kick ass picture of another scene I did with Echo, of Echo's Fire, just a couple days ago. He wanted to push his needle tolerance a bit (I remember it being low), and I figured it would make a nice visual to have his website's name on him. We've been chatting more these days, and had touched on the idea of doing a few "real" pictures together. So that may happen once I have a more regular flow of C4S content, as I'm still scattered between three computers and two hard drives. Hopefully though, I will be sorting through all that stuff tomorrow (if I'm lucky, with a jockstrap-clad and collared boy at My feet helping Me out... you know who you are).

I recently met photographer Mario Oria who, having seen My suspension at Asylum 13, asked Me to model for a rope shoot. That will most likely be happening on Thursday, and I am very excited. I find him to be a most talented photographer, as evidenced by the awesome incidental picture he took of Me last Asylum 13, which I share with you here:


I really can't wait for Thursday, as I am usually cursed with not having a great connection with professional photographers. Ashley Savage, for example, is a camera god, and one of the only people to capture Me well while remaining honest. I miss you much, Ashley, and I wish we had had more time to work together! I was really surprised to see that a simple "incidental" photo like the one above could turn out so well, so I'm pretty confident these photos will rock.

That's about it, really. My branding is healing up quite nicely, and should be fully healed in about two more weeks. In a couple months, I may go over it with a cautery pen again to make the scar more prominent, depending on the fade. Here it is after two weeks:


Not bad, huh? I'm actually very happy with how it has been healing. Even if it turns out light, the lines are well-defined and even. So hooray!

Final two things... first, I have another review. It's a bit choppily written, but it is a sweet thought from Cockhole, who has been travelling the past week or two and misses Me greatly. Look, kind words:

My name is [redacted] and this is the first time I have ever written a review. I have been with Sir Brian a few times. My first experience with sounding was with him it was was most exciting time I had. Another thing that has happened: I am now into ass play, which I would never allow anyone to do. Sir Brian had a way of doing this to me which has put me into a place I have never been. I have never had someone take control of me the way he does. I cannot wait for a session. I will not, and I mean not, see another one because they could never get me to the place that Sir Brian gets me too. Cannot wait to be worked over next week.


Hmmmm... he should be rewarded for that when he comes see Me this weekend... Finally, the little French slut Mika has been feeling lonely and trying to make Me smile by sending Me some pictures. To close this post off, dear reader, all I will say is that I was quite pleased when I found this in My Inbox one morning. Wouldn't you be?


No comments:

Post a Comment