Thursday, October 31, 2013

New Videos Posted!

What a crazy time it's been, these fast few days.

First, I would like to thank all of the people who came out to My "Picking Up the Ropes" and "From Harness to Hogtie" classes. I was pleasantly surprised to see such awesome attendance. Thanks again, folks!

I had a wonderful time at the Asylum 13 Halloween Madness Masquerade Ball. Halloween is one of the few times I get to dress in a crazy fashion, and this year was no exception. Mega thanks to Marzapan Ratt for helping Me get it together and sewing the bulk of it. I came out in an awesome Silent Hill nurse outfit, and even won the costume contest along with My friend Chris, who dressed as pervy Death. Here is a kick ass picture I got before the party started:


I never do a costume half-assed, clearly. The night was a blast, with Die Sektor, Nekronet, Venal Flesh, and Aesthetic Perfection entertaining us for the night, as well as burlesque performances by MasoKiss and other local performers.

My big news for the day come in the form of videos, though! I have finally finished editing and uploading My four most recent videos, starring Katts. Here are your free previews!












The full length videos are already available at Carnaval Decadent, My Clips4Sale store. Free stills can be found on My FetLife page, and I will be posting them everywhere else soon. Here is a selection of My favorite still from each video:


Aren't those nice? Be sure to check out My Clips4Sale store for other hot BDSM vids as well. I intend on updating once a month, more or less. And remember, you can make requests!

Finally, I have changed My phone number for easier managing of My life. My new phone number is (215) 301 8701, and My previous one will not work. I have updated My sites and banners to reflect the change. If you link back to Me, please change to the recent banner with My new number on it.

Alright, I have to go attend to a foot pig. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment