Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OutFest 2013 Photos!

The Aviary was this Saturday, and I was in a shitty headspace. However, I have Goddess Thain to thank for pulling Me out of it with some 50 needles. Pictures coming soon.

OutFest 2013 was possibly one of the funnest times I've had recently. I arrived at Bazaar on Quince around 12:45 or so, and immediately started pulling out toys for some public play.

I got some pretty kick-ass pictures:




Towards the end of the afternoon, I was approached by Swedish blogger Gustav Andersson (from TheModernNomad.com) who shyly asked Me for a bit of play and a suspension. He was incredibly handsome and very sweet, so I obliged. At the time he approached Me, the frame was in use by Logical Paradox, so I pre-rigged him and asked him what he was interested in. After some light discussion on his interests, I did a little bit of light sensation play, which quickly graduated into some nipple torture. Having talked of his mild CBT interests, we moved on to binding his hands above his head and behind his back. Then, I pulled out My viper tongue, a nasty cross between a singletail whip and a dragon tail. I mercilessly hit him below the belt, and when I had driven him to his limit... I made him count down his ten final hits. He did so in that incredibly sexy Swedish language of his. We took a short break, and then I strung him up in an inverted suspension, where I continued to play with My claws and knives.

Playing with Gustav was a wonderful experience. The intensity of the scene was way up there, and we were being watched by a decently sized crowd. I was blessed to have Jackman and Pajaro Libre around, as they took some incredible pictures:










There are 43 photos of My scene with Gustav in an album on My public Facebook account. You don't have to be friends with Me to see it, so go take a look.

After the scene, I did some aftercare (mega thanks to Emrys for bringing him a blanket and a Peanut Chew). I was taken by surprise with how subdued he was, and how he held on tightly to Me. Aftercare is a very important part of play for Me, and always strikes Me strangely when I am in a setting where it is needed but not provided. I cannot play properly with a bottom, and will often deny play altogether, if I cannot provide them with aftercare. I have noticed that aftercare is often forgotten in the BDSM community, and even more so in the gay BDSM community. This saddens Me a great deal, as it is an essential part of play. I cannot speak for him, but it seemed that Gustav was almost surprised that I took time out to make sure he was OK and safe after his scene. He even told Emrys, when she brought him blanket and carbs, that "you guys really know how to care for a sub." Yay for all the feels.

I had an amazing time. Thank you all of you who came to OutFest, and anyone who came to My station for a little fun. I will definitely be back at the next pride event representing some BDSM love!

On to some other things:

Tomorrow is Asylum 13. YAY! Expect to see some Vines and more rope fun! Be sure to come down to Mojo 13 if you want to hear some hot beats and have some kinky fun!

Friday is Suspension Night at the Kink Shoppe! This is a great chance to come watch and/or experience rope suspension in a friendly, public environment. I will be there all night, as I tend to be, so be sure to come on up and talk to Me. Apparently, a secret source tells Me there will be cookies.

Next week is when you really want to be available, though...

  • Friday, October 25th, I am teaching Picking Up the Ropes, My introductory class to rope bondage. 
  • The next day, Saturday 26th, is the Halloween Madness Masquerade Ball down at Mojo 13 again. There will be some awesome music, including Aesthetic Perfection, Nekronet, Die Sektor, Venal Flesh, and other wild industrial craziness. Come up and check out My awesome Halloween costume!
  • Finally, Sunday 27th, I will be back at the Kink Shoppe to teach My intermediate rope bondage class, From Harness to Hogtie. Come learn how to get kinky with some rope!


The links to the three events above lead to pages where you can read more about them and purchase advance tickets. Remember, you can always check what My upcoming events are on the Upcoming Events page of My website, or on My FetLife group!

No comments:

Post a Comment